Interested in joining an employee-owned company on the forefront of the organic mattress industry? We'd love to hear from you!
Current Job Openings
Savvy Rest, a dynamic, employee-owned and growing company, manufactures and distributes organic mattresses nationwide. We are currently seeking an assistant for our operations manager in our Ivy, VA office. The new employee will be asked to handle assorted clerical tasks as well as customer service, phone sales, and limited local sales. Two Saturdays/month required.
- Sales on the phone and in person.
- Build relationships with dealer base.
- Handle dealer correspondence, orders, customer service issues.
- Sales order entry via QuickBooks.
- Order proofing.
- Handle customer service issues.
- Friendly low-pressure retail sales.
- Work in office setting as a team player.
- Ability to multi task in a busy atmosphere.
- Office & showroom appearance.
- One year+ in an office environment
- One year+ in a retail environment or working directly with the public.
- Likes working with computers and technical projects.
- Impeccable written and excellent verbal communication skills.
- Spreadsheet processing helpful.
- Word processing with good written skills required.
- Experience with Quickbooks, Gmail and Google Drive helpful.
- College degree helpful but not required.
- Pleasant phone voice and personable nature.
- Attention to detail and accuracy. Honesty and integrity are crucial.
- Enthusiastic self-starter who enjoys educating and contributing to the public. Lifting up to 35 lbs. is required on a regular basis.
In short, we want someone with an accounting mentality and a soft heart.
Hours: 10:00am -6:00pm Monday - Friday. Saturday (10am- 4pm) twice a month with a day off during the week.
Pay based on experience. Full time with benefits. Bonuses possible.
Inclusion in our employee-ownership program after one year.
Paid vacation after six months.
Opportunity for advancement.
Be enriched by being at work!
E-mail cover letter with salary history and resume to [email protected].
Please, no phone calls.