We currently have THREE open positions!
Savvy Rest Fulfillment Assistant Position
Savvy Rest, an employee-owned, certified B corporation, is changing the organic mattress and bedding industry. As business leaders, we are sustainably creating excellent products in the USA, selling them honestly, and bettering our community.
Savvy Rest is currently looking for a Fulfillment Assistant. As a member of the Savvy Rest Fulfillment Warehouse, you will have a critical role in ensuring our customers receive the correct products. Your role will be essential in providing our customers with the products they expect from us.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Extremely thorough inspection and checking of the packed products and sealing the boxes for shipping.
- Assisting the latex cutter by gathering items needed from all areas of the warehouse
- Organizing orders brought over from our woodshop for shipment/aligning with products from our warehouse for shipment
- Loading end of day shipments on the dock for easy pick up by our carriers
- Helping to maintain a sanitary, clean, and safe workspace
- Complies with our policies and procedures, shared values, and instructions given by manager
- Performing additional duties as assigned
- Must be able to be very productive amidst shifting priorities
- Handles multiple, concurrent projects. Good memory.
- Acute attention to details.
- Timely response to managerial requests
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must present a positive image of Savvy Rest in line with its overall brand
Compensation and Benefits:
- $15/hour paid bi-weekly depending on experience. Direct deposit is required.
- Eligibility to participate in Savvy Rest's standard health insurance plan after a ninety (90) day wait period. A copy of our current healthcare plan will be reviewed with you when you start your employment. Savvy Rest also offers a 401k plan, and employees are automatically enrolled after six months of employment unless you submit a written request to opt out.
- Eligibility to participate in Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Two weeks paid vacation every year after your first 6 months on the job.
We expect a minimum one year commitment.
Woodworker (2 open positions)
- Sanding and finishing
- Preparing Furniture for shipping.
- Screening finished products for QC purposes.
- Maintaining clean work spaces.
- Developing your knowledge of our entire product line for basic customer service experiences.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Basic math skills including dealing with fractions.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Self-organized & independently motivated.
- Prior experience with woodworking helpful.
- Lifting 60 pound boxes on a regular basis
- An ability to communicate with others & integrate as part of a larger team.
This position requires an average of 40 hours per week at our facility in Ivy.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour
Must have a valid driver's license.
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday