We currently have ONE position open!
- Sanding and finishing
- Preparing Furniture for shipping.
- Screening finished products for QC purposes.
- Maintaining clean work spaces.
- Developing your knowledge of our entire product line for basic customer service experiences.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Basic math skills including dealing with fractions.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Self-organized & independently motivated.
- Prior experience with woodworking helpful.
- Lifting 60 pound boxes on a regular basis
- An ability to communicate with others & integrate as part of a larger team.
This position requires an average of 40 hours per week at our facility in Ivy.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour
Must have a valid driver's license.
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday