At Savvy Rest, we are as proud of our employee-owners as we are of our products. From our courteous folks in customer service to our talented production crew, we're a capable bunch. But, as a growing company, we're always looking for motivated people to join us. If you have an interest in becoming our next employee-owner, we'd love to hear from you. Don't see a job opening below? Don't worry! We'd still love to hear from you.
How it works
After submitting your resume and letter of interest, our Human Resources staff will review your credentials. If it is determined that there is a match between your skills and any of our current openings, we will contact you directly. Otherwise, we will retain your resume/application for two years and contact you should a position become available.
Current Openings at Savvy Rest
Part-time Sale Associate (Vienna, VA and Rockville, MD)
Savvy Rest, an employee-owned, Certified B Corporation™, is changing the organic mattress and bedding industry. As business leaders, we take pride in our transparency and our approach to excellent products, straightforward marketing, honest selling, and community involvement.
Savvy Rest Natural Bedroom retail locations in Vienna and Rockville are currently looking for a part-time retail assistant to join our dynamic team of employee owners.
If you feel that you have deep personal integrity, love, and creativity connecting with diverse customers, a career with Savvy Rest can support you in making an impact. We truly believe inspired, rested people change the world!
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales and service
• Welcoming and assessing customers needs and providing assistance and information on product features
• Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
• Process POS (point of sale) purchases
• Assist the Rockville and Vienna team members with store operations and projects
• Inspiring, charismatic personality who connects easily with diverse people
• Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Associate, Sales Representative or similar role
• Ability to learn and to articulate the Savvy Rest core values and sales methodology
• Strong organizational skills and attention-to-detail
• Availability to work on Sundays, and some holidays
Compensation and Benefits Package:
• Hourly: $16
• 20 hours a week