Organic luxury for your living room.
Our flagship organic sofa, the Verona is an elegant tuxedo style with cushions of natural latex wrapped in luxurious organic wool batting. Certified organic fabrics include cotton duck, sturdy hemp, or a soft hemp-cotton blend. This natural sofa is perfect in a living room, yet its simple elegance will highlight any decor. Choose seat cushion firmness and arm height for customized comfort.
- Certified sustainable solid hardwood (maple)
- GOTS-certified organic upholstery (hemp, cotton duck, hemp-cotton blend)
- Cradle-to-Cradle certified Natural Talalay latex foam
- Certified organic wool batting
- Natural jute webbing
- Natural coir (coconut fiber with natural latex)
- Zero-VOC finishes
- NO: flame retardants, formaldehyde glue, cardboard, metal coils, particle board, plywood or veneer
The most special aspect of our Verona sofas is that they’re hand-built by our own skilled woodworkers in Virginia. We know the importance of quality craftsmanship and that our furniture pieces should be an investment that will last for years to come.
The frame of the Verona sofa is made of sustainably-sourced maple hardwood. We never use particle board or plywood and instead opt for natural materials that are both durable and eco-friendly.
- 84″W x 34″D x 30.5″H
(Optional low arm height is 23.5″)
- Height from floor to top of seat cushions: 18″ for formed latex cushions; 18.5″ for shredded latex cushions
- Depth of seat: 22″ for formed latex cushions, 18″ for shredded latex cushions.
Like our organic mattresses, our organic furniture line is customizable as well. We offer two formed latex options for our seat cushions (Soft or Firm Talalay latex), as well as a shredded latex option that gives the cushions a softer and fuller feel overall. The shredded latex cushion option is a combination of Dunlop and Talalay latex.
Both the back and seat cushions are removable.
NOTE: Due to the natural variations in the color of raw wood, stain finishes may slightly differ from product images.