Back pain can make sleeping a pain. That’s why it’s important to have the right mattress and pillows to keep you comfortable and well-rested. This blog post will focus on the benefits of body pillows for those who suffer from back pain.
Body pillows can be used while sleeping on your side, while propped up in bed, or even while pregnant to offer extra pressure point relief and support.
If you want to learn more about the best body pillow for back pain, keep reading.
How Do Body Pillows Help Back Pain?
Body pillows are designed as a supportive sleep aid and can be incredibly helpful to those who deal with back pain.
A full body pillow for back pain can help ease your discomfort by keeping your spine aligned. Your muscles will also be able to relax as you fall asleep.
Here is a full list of body pillow benefits:
- Proper body support for side sleepers
- Pressure relief on the lower back, spine, and hips
- Improved shoulder, hip, and spinal alignment
- Relaxation of the muscles along the spine
- Improved weight distribution and blood circulation
- Diminished snoring by helping you sleep comfortably on your side
- Potential pain relief from headaches
- Versatile sleep aid for injury recovery
- Additional support during pregnancy